We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
- Developing the mobile applications for our field service technical Engineers at all the development stages: from the conception till the rollout
- Also optimising the newly created applications, developing them and taking the responsibility for the release planning and monitoring the deploy process
- Working on analysis and troubleshooting using our own ITSM systems
- Feel comfortable working with .NET Development, C# and WPF
- Enjoy working with new technologies, have good understanding of mobile platforms and knowledge of the agile software development
- Have experience with MS SQL databases
- Good English skills
- Stable, independent work in an international, flexible and open company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Training inc. three-month overseas business trip - onboarding training in Germany (working and living in a city center of Nuremberg, costs of accommodation and travels covered, daily subsistence allowances)
- Your day will not be made up of innumerable meetings and tedious discussions, but of what you are passionate about: bringing applications to life
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Space for your own ideas
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Buddy programme
- Language training
- Relocation bonus for candidates from the outside of the region (7 000 PLN)
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, lunches, free bus from the centre of Wroclaw
For us, programming is a hobby and vocation at the same time – the advantage at Hemmersbach is that we get paid for doing it. New technologies and methods are often put to the test by us. We are very professional and agile when it comes to implementations. If you don't see getting up in the morning as the first step of going to work but as a good start to programming wicked tools together with some positively crazy nerds, join us
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.