Hemmersbach provides IT services globally. With more than 2,800 permanent employees in 35 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
Our software is not developed for the IT industry; it is in-house software only, which is exclusively used within the company, developed for what our colleagues need!
Accordingly, we use various programming languages, such as PHP, Java EE or C#. As an IT company, we use state-of-the-art technologies like continuous integration with Jenkins and SonarQube, manage our dependencies using Nexus and rely on Java8 and PHP7, and of course we design our new applications with tools such as Enterprise Architect.
For our Internal Software Development Team we are seeking the following:
- Developing back-end components connecting internal company applications with the other (third-party) web services and applications
- Integrating and developing Symfony framework bundles
- Building efficient, testable and reusable PHP modules
- Minimum 2 years of experience in development and maintaining web applications
- Very good knowledge of PHP, building and maintaining web applications skills
- Working knowledge of Symphony framework
- Knowledge of REST APIs Webservices
- T-SQL and MS SQL Server familiarity
- Experience in working with version control systems
- Good English language skills
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company
- Attractive salary
- Independence in taking actions and influence on the decision-making process
- Great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Your day will not be made up of innumerable meetings and tedious discussions, but of what you are passionate about: bringing applications to life
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Space for your own ideas
- Buddy programme
- Language training
- A package of co-funded benefits: Multisport Card, private health care, life insurance, lunches, free bus from the centre of Wroclaw
For us, programming is hobby and vocation at the same time – the advantage at Hemmersbach is that we get paid for doing it. New technologies and methods are often put to the test by us. We are very professional and agile when it comes to implementations. If you don't see getting up in the morning as the first step of going to work but as a good start to programming wicked tools together with some positively crazy nerds, join us here:
Would you like to join our team? Please send your CV in English.
Please add a statement: “I hereby agree for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process by Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K. under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Dz. U. no 133, .883, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended. I hereby agree for my personal data in the range described above to be placed in the data base of Hemmersbach Central Support Sp. z o. o. Sp. K and be processed for the purposes of future recruitment processes.”