Turn your hobby into a career - Junior Software Developer
You enjoy programming and already gained some experience working in a private setting, but you are lacking an official education and/or the work experience to be a professional software developer? Now your time has come:
We turn you into a PHP specialist.
Rev up your career and apply for our internal Software Development Academy to profit from our made-to-measure training with direct employment afterwards.
After successfully completing the academy, you will be working with us, one of the best IT service providers worldwide, and will be responsible for the new and further development as well as implementation of our own self-developed applications, thus making every day work easier for our employees around the world.
The Academy programme starts at the beginning of 2018.
Please submit your application in English only.
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming - ideally in PHP
- Basic knowledge in SQL
- Highly motivated and up for learning new things
- Good command of the English language
What we offer
- Intensive 6-month initial training within our internal Academy
- Stable, independent work in international, flexible and open company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wide range of trainings and great opportunities for both professional and personal development
- Your day will not be made up of innumerable meetings and tedious discussions, but of what you are passionate about: bringing applications to life
- Welcoming and friendly work environment within young team
- Direct communication and flat structure
- Mentor programme and for an easy start for new employees
- Space for your own ideas
- Language courses
- Flexible working hours
- A package of benefits and co-fundings: multisport card, private health care, life insurance
Who we are
We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,400 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries, we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
If we have sparked your interest, let us know by simply sending your application via e-mail to email@example.com. Daniel Meyer is responsible for this position. He is a member of our HR team and is looking forward to receiving your message.