Turn your hobby into a career - Junior Software Developer (m/f)
You enjoy programming and already gained some experience working in a private setting, but you are lacking an official education and/or the work experience to be a professional software developer? Now your time has come:
We turn you into a Java EE specialist.
Rev up your career and apply for our internal Software Development Academy to profit from our made-to-measure training with direct employment afterwards.
After successfully completing the academy, you will be working with us, one of the best IT service providers worldwide, and will be responsible for the new and further development as well as implementation of our own self-developed applications, thus making everyday work easier for our employees around the world.
- have basic knowledge of object-oriented programming - ideally in Java
- have basic knowledge in SQL
- are highly motivated and are up for learning new things
- have a good command of the English language
What we offer
- Intensive 6-month initial training within our internal Academy
- A certificate of completion after you successfully completed the training period
- A secure job in an exponentially growing international company
- Exciting projects in your own responsibility with diverse challenges
- Wonderful team spirit and a great working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Direct and open communication
- Very good opportunities for professional and personal further development thanks to our human resources development programme
- Room for your own idea and suggestions for improvement as well as their quick implementation due to brief decisions making processes
Information on the application process
Please submit your application in English only.
The Academy programme starts at the beginning of 2017.
Who we are
Hemmersbach specialises in providing cross-border infrastructural services for the information technology (IT) industry. With more than 2,000 permanent employees in 30 subsidiaries we offer our services in over 190 countries worldwide.
If we have sparked your interest, let us know by simply sending your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daniel Meyer is responsible for this position. He is a member of our HR team and is looking forward to receiving your message.
Visit us on Facebook!